There is a growing demand for high-quality software development services that meet the constantly evolving automotive and other relevant standards.
Our company aims to meet these demands through the outstanding professional knowledge of our employees, by the continuous development of our processes.
We have developed a Quality Management System (QMS) that meets the requirements of ISO 9001:2015. All our employees are actively encouraged to work and develop within the framework that this provides. We see real value in using this framework for the customer, the company, and our employees.
To ensure that the quality processes within the QMS continue to provide benefits in terms of customer satisfaction we will ensure the following:
· The effectiveness of the QMS will be monitored, analyzed, reviewed and continually improved
· Quality objectives will be periodically reviewed
· Each project will be subject to a contract review and if required, a more detailed feasibility study
· Actions will be taken to address risks and opportunities
· The competency of all employees will be monitored and improved constantly to ensure that they are able to fulfill their tasks
· The performance of suppliers and partners will be monitored and reviewed
· The adequacy of resources will be monitored and reviewed
It is the aim of the company that the commitment to quality will result in continual improvements. All employees are encouraged to play an active part in improving the QMS and doing so will result in benefits for all.
The company will also consider any impacts to the QMS that may occur as a result of any regulatory or statutory changes and will ensure that all operational processes are reviewed and formalized, either within the Quality Management System Manual, procedures, or work instructions.
IP Camp GmbH is TISAX certified, IP Camp Kft is ISO:9001 and ISO:27001 certified
AAA Financial certification of creditworthiness from Dun & Bradstreet: